Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Workshop Coordinator - Corindi
We’re Costa. Australia’s leading grower, packer and marketer of premium quality fresh fruit and vegetables.
On the land, in distribution centres, and out on the roads – Costa people work hard to bring the freshest produce to tables across Australia.
But joining our team is about more than just hard work. It’s about picking a meaningful, sustainable job that’s good for you, and for Australia.
Who we’re looking for:
the lead with this exciting opportunity managing workflow and coordinating best
practice repairs and maintenance to our fleet of farm vehicles and machinery.
permanent full-time role is available for immediate start.
What you’ll be doing:
be responsible for managing the workshop in a safe and efficient manner,
ensuring scheduled maintenance and repairs are completed on time and to the
- Plan and schedule preventative maintenance program and execute tasks as required
- Forecast spend and raise purchase orders associated with all workshop R&M
- Liaise with procurement for the return and receipt of leased vehicles
- Create a culture of support within the team, acknowledging success, driving performance and showing appreciation for hard work
responsibility for ensuring that high customer service standards are adhered to
and that an excellent service is always provided
What you’ll bring to the role:
We’re looking for someone with…
- Good organisational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to self-motivate and create own work plans, and work plans for the team
- Basic computer skills required, including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to lead a team, and work within a team
- Mechanical knowledge
We care for our people:
People are the heart of Costa.Our employees enjoy some of the best benefits and conditions in the industry. From competitive pay to health, wellbeing, and further learning and development opportunities. No matter the role, you’ll always benefit from a caring environment that encourages and supports you to thrive, grow and connect.
Full driver's licence is
required for this position.
Ready to apply?
Submit your application then keep an eye on your emails (including your junk/spam folder).