Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
WHS Business Partner
We’re Costa. Australia’s leading grower, packer and marketer of premium quality fresh fruit and vegetables. Costa has an expansive footprint of domestic and international farms and horticultural properties which grow, package and market premium fresh fruit and vegetables.
Based in Emerald QLD, we are seeking a WHS business partner to provide leadership support and advice across all Costa 2PH farms and pack house operations. This role is focused on supporting day-to-day safety requirements, proactively building relationships and engaging with key stakeholders in the regions to empower our people for continuous improvement.
About the Role
- Support Costa’s culture of care for People, Product and our Community
- Partner with and coach leaders and managers across workplace health, safety, and wellbeing
- Provide leadership and advice that encourages leaders, WHS Committees and Health & Safety Representatives to create a continuous improvement culture and implement best practice management systems in their workplaces
- Support leaders in monitoring, analyzing and investigating reported injuries, incidents, and near misses and ensuring appropriate corrective actions are taken to minimize risk
- Support the sites to undertake leading activities and to complete regular site inspections and ensure appropriate corrective actions are put in place to minimize risk.
- Analyse safety metrics and produce related reports for management's review to minimize risk
- Support site safety training in conjunction with the business unit requirements
- Local travel within the region to provide hands on support
- Demonstrated ability to provide expertise, coaching and advice across a wide variety of WHS and wellbeing matters
- Knowledge of WHS legislation, regulations and best practice
- Strong customer focus and ability to build strong rapport and robust relationships at all levels of the business
- Facilitation and presentation skills
- High levels of flexibility to adapt to changing priorities