Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Costa is an ASX listed Company that manages and operates multiple farms and horticultural properties throughout the country, growing an extensive range of produce in more than 30 rural and regional communities across Australia.
We have an opportunity for a Wellbeing Officer to join the team in our 2PH business in Emerald. This role is responsible for assisting with the recruitment, on-boarding, induction and will facilitate employee welfare services across the full cycle of the seasonal employment relationship.
- Support Costa’s culture of care for People, Product and our Community
- Coordinate onsite and offsite accommodation including preparation prior to and after departure
- Facilitate arrival briefings, inductions and training
- Provide welfare/wellbeing support and address any queries
- Work with Managers on labour requirements, attendance or performance issues
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience in a role with recruitment responsibilities
- Experience with Welfare/wellbeing care responsibilities desirable
- Experience in workplace health and safety compliance advantageous
- Good communication and strong relationship building skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work with differing nationalities and cultures
- Flexibility to respond to out of hours calls on worker welfare issues
People are the heart of Costa. Our employees enjoy some of the best benefits and conditions in the industry. From competitive pay to health, wellbeing, and further learning and development opportunities. No matter the role, you’ll always benefit from an environment that encourages and supports you to thrive, grow and connect.
If this role sounds like you, APPLY NOW.