Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Warehouse Picker/Packer - casual
Costa Group is Australia's leading grower, packer and marketer of premium quality fresh fruit and vegetables. Our Australian origins date back to the19th century, starting as a family business before becoming an ASX listed company. At Costa, we celebrate our people as being the foundation of our business and instill strong values: Passion, Determination, Accountability, Sincerity and Respect. We take pride in our ‘zero harm’ safety culture to ensure all employees have a safe work environment.
The Costa Farms and Logistics Category is a national provider of supply chain management and logistics solutions for retail and FMCG companies and provides marketing services for growers' produce through our market floor.
We have an exciting opportunity for Warehouse Picker/Packers to join our high-performing and friendly team at our Wholesale/Logistics Site in the South Australian Produce Markets at Pooraka, SA, employed on a Casual basis. Work is on Night shift starting from Midnight, weekend work is required.
- Picking store orders for our retail customer
- Using pallets jacks
- Working in a refrigerated environment
- Stacking, wrapping and staging completed orders
- Work in a safe manner following our safe work procedures
- Forklift license not required but an advantage
- Previous warehouse experience in FMCG environment preferred
- Experience in using warehouse management system including RF scanning
- Ability to work as part of a team and communicate clearly
- Ability to carry out repetitive lifting of cartons weighing up to 20kg in a fast paced environment
- Opportunity for further career progression
- Training and development
- Join a national organization with operations in all states
- Competitive above award rates paid
Applications close on Friday, 5th November 2021
To apply for this role please click on the 'apply' link and complete the online application.