Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Costa Group is Australia's leading grower, packer and marketer of premium quality fresh fruit and vegetables. Our Australian origins date back to the 19th century, starting as a family business before becoming an ASX listed company. At Costa, we celebrate our people as being the foundation of our business and instill strong values; Passion, Determination, Accountability, Sincerity and Respect. We take pride in our ‘zero harm’ safety culture to ensure all employees have a safe work environment.
The Costa Farms and Logistics Category is a national provider of supply chain management and logistics solutions for retail and FMCG companies and provides marketing services for growers' produce through our market floor.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Warehouse Operator to join our high-performing and friendly team at our Distribution Centre in Derrimut, VIC, employed on a casual basis with possible weekend work included - competitive rates on offer!
This broad and challenging opportunity will see you to play a key role in the overall success of operations by working closely with key stakeholders across the business. The duties of your role will be inclusive of, but not limited to the following;
- Pick orders per customer requirements.
- Ensure high inventory & pick accuracy.
- Ensure product integrity are maintained at all times.
- Ensure the warehouse and surrounding areas are clean and fit to store fresh produce.
- To stack pallets in a manner that stock will not be damaged in loading or in transit.
- Adhere to all safety procedures.
- To assist in any duties as directed by management.
- Working in a refrigerated environment.
- Operating electric pallets jacks.
- Manual handling techniques with repetitive lifting of stock up to 20kg.
Working in a fast paced environment.
- Previous warehouse (or similar) experience preferable yet not required.
- Basic computer skills / understanding.
- Attention to detail whilst working in a fast pace environment.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong safety focus.
- On-the job training and continual professional development.
- Genuine career advancement.
- Positive and inclusive company culture.
- Competitive hourly rates.
Friendly team environment.
Applications close 31st October 2023
To apply for this role please click on the 'apply' link and complete the online application.