Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Costa is Australia’s leading grower, packer and marketer of premium quality fresh fruit and vegetables. We nurture our people, cultivate our growing sites and invest in ongoing research and development.
All of the products we grow and sell are fresh, nutritious, unprocessed and grown on our very own farms or those of our partner growers
Costa Berries Tasmania is looking for Forklift Operators, Truck Drivers and Truck Offsiders, to join our growing team. This is a casual seasonal role potentially running from November until June. You will be required to work across a 7 day roster which will include weekend work.
Our Distribution Centre is the central hub of activity. You will play an integral part of the supply chain process, as the role you perform ensures the product is delivered to the right place at exactly the right time to provide the highest quality of fruit to our consumers.
The roles we are looking to fill:
- Forklift Operators
- Truck Drivers
- Truck Off-Siders
What’s In It For Me- We understand you spend a lot of time at work, so the team at Costa want to make it fun and fulfilling!
We have a number of benefits on offer including:
- Vales based organisation – Costa has culture of CARE
- Full safety induction
- Make new friends, learn new skills, learn about new cultures! Costa is a diverse organisation we have people from all walks of life
- Have the opportunity to work as part of team as well as autonomously
- Further training and career opportunities – we have many examples of people who have moved their way through different roles in our business
- Great team environment
- Work in a fun, friendly and People First environment
- Work health and safety managed as a priority on site with qualified and experienced First Aiders available at all times
- Full COVID protocols in place to protect all workers - registered COVID Safe Business TAS
- Opportunity to travel – follow the Costa Harvest Trail, work your way around Australia
- Regular shifts available
- Minimum MR Licence (Truck Drivers)
- Fork lift Licence (Level 3) (Forklift Drivers)
- You are not afraid of hard work and having a go!
- You want to meet new people, make new friends, learn about new cultures.
- You ask loads of questions: we rely on you to be our eyes and ears, if you see or are not sure about something please speak up, we are here to support you.
- Ability to follow direction
- Great time management skills, can complete tasks to set standards/benchmarks
- Great communication skills
- Our team relies on you being at work, reliable attendance is very important
To successfully complete your application please include a copy of your photo ID (License, Passport, ID Car) and your Birth Certificate. Alternatively, if you have a Passport you can just upload a copy .
What Is the Next Step?
Once you have completed your application, keep an eye on your emails.
The Recruitment Team will be in contact, as they may require some more information, or they are ready to send you an onboarding pack.
You will be required to attend an interview, the recruitment team will be in touch to organise a suitable date and time.