Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Vertical Farming - Monarto, South Australia
We have an opportunity for Team Leaders to join a small and supportive team reporting to the Compost Supervisor in Monarto, South Australia. This hands-on role is focused on the daily supervision of a small team and will involve, but not be limited to, ensuring that daily, weekly and monthly compost production plans and efficiency rates are met and quality standards are achieved.
The successful candidates will ideally be exceptional, hands-on leaders who enjoys problem solving and is are great communicators. True team players who are interested in pursuing a long and rewarding career. Supervisory experience is essential and ideally we are looking for candidates with some experience in fermentation: be that, compost, wine, beer etc, however we are willing to train the right leader in all of the interesting, challenging and dirty work that will reward you in the end!
- Ensuring daily, weekly and monthly production plans and efficiency rates are met
- Maintaining open and honest communication with the Compost Supervisor and Compost Manager
- Assisting the Supervisor in accurate stock takes
- Assisting in SWP and risk assessment development
- Operation of machinery as per SWPs
- Ensuring appropriate staffing levels are maintained
- Assist in managing performance and development team members
- Maintain compliance with all Company policies and procedures
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent communication
- High levels of attention to detail
- Problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to plan and prioritise competing tasks
- Commitment to Health, Safety and Quality policies and procedures
- High Risk (Forklift) & Front-End Loader licence (preferred)
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted as applications are received, so do not wait until the deadline to apply! For further information please contact Alicia Oschmanns - email@example.com