Refer to a Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Vertical Farming - Casuarina, Western Australia
We have an opportunity for a Team Leader to join a small and supportive team reporting to the Production Coordinator in Casuarina, Western Australia. The hands-on role is focused upon the daily supervision of a small team and will involve and not be limited to ensuring that daily, weekly and monthly production plans and efficiency rates are met and quality standards are achieved. The successful candidate will ideally be a good problem solver, a good communicator as well as being a team player who is interested in pursuing a stable secure career. Supervisory experience required. Please note weekend work and public holidays are required.
- Ensuring daily, weekly and monthly production plans and efficiency rates are met
- Maintaining open and honest communication with the Production Coordinator and Substrate Manager
- Assisting the Production Coordinator in accurate stock take
- Assisting in SWP and risk assessment development
- Operation of machinery as per SWPs
- Ensuring appropriate staffing levels
- Assist in the performance management of team members (when required)
- Provision of support to Production Coordinator and Substrate Manager
- Compliance with all Company policies and procedures
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent communication
- High levels of attention to detail
- Problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to plan and prioritise competing tasks
- Commitment to Health, Safety and Quality policies and procedures
- High Risk (Forklift) & Front- End Loader licence (preferred)
To apply for this role, please send an email with your CV & Cover Letter. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted as applications are received, so do not wait until the deadline to apply! For further information please contact Deniz Kansak - email@example.com