Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Team Leader of Snack Line Packing - Guyra NSW (Internal Applicants need apply)
We are currently seeking internal interest for the position of Team Leader of snack line packing with the New England packing team!
About the role:
- Supervise and direct the team to achieve production, quality, hygiene, safety targets;
- Sound knowledge of Quality standards for packing Tomatoes;
- Sound Knowledge of packing procedures for Tomatoes;
- Ensure appropriate training and supervision is provided to new and existing staff;
- Set a positive example to the team by participating in packing duties as required;
- General administration support, including reporting/record keeping.
The successful candidates must have:
- Demonstrated leadership skills, with the ability to manage a team to ensure they perform individually and as a group;
- A practical understanding of all elements of packing (minimum of 1 yr experience);
- The ability to analyse the packing of the snack line and isolate potential issues in packing;
- A focus, commitment and ability to achieving results through quality, safe work practices, and fair, effective team management;
- Strong communication skills;
- Sound knowledge of computers and related software programs such as Microsoft Office.
Costa is Australia’s leading grower, packer and marketer of premium quality fresh fruit and vegetables. From this market leading position, we work incredibly hard to keep improving the quality of our produce and the service we deliver to our consumers. With over 60 farms across Australia, our produce includes:
- Berries (Blueberries, Raspberries, Blackberries, Strawberries)
- Citrus (Oranges, Lemons, Mandarins, Tangelos, Limes, Grapefruit)
Our produce is supplied to all the major Australian supermarket chains, as well as independent grocers and a range of food industry stakeholders. We also export to Asia, North America and Europe. Costa is committed to sustainable agriculture. Not only is it a key strategy for maximising our profitability, it’s also crucial to ensuring that our country’s natural resources are utilised in both an environmentally responsible and efficient manner.
By taking this approach, Costa grows products which are healthy, safe and of the highest quality, while at the same time protecting and improving the natural environment.
About the Tomato Category:
Costa supplies tomatoes 365 days a year under the Blush brand and private label brands, including our Perino range and Cocktail truss in Coles, Sweet Berry truss and Cocktail truss in Woolworths and our Bellino range and Cocktail truss in ALDI.
Our tomatoes are grown in one of Australia’s largest and most advanced glasshouse facilities, located in the New South Wales town of Guyra.
Our products are also grown in South Australia, Tasmania, Queensland and Western Australia through our grower partners.
Our state-of-the-art glasshouse technology puts Costa Tomatoes at the forefront of innovation in ecologically sustainable practices and sets us apart in the fruit and vegetable industry.
Tomato Category Enterprise Agreement 2019 Level 3.3 - Team Leader
For further information contact
Marie Reeves, Packing Manager GH5 -8 m: 0435 960 596