Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Safety and Return to Work Coordinator
Costa Group is an ASX listed company, recognised as Australia’s leading grower, packer and marketer of fresh fruit and vegetables. The company is continuing to grow and therefore we need greater support in the Far North Queensland region.
We are seeking an experienced individual to partner with the team in Far North Queensland to provide WHS generalist advice and support across all farms with a key focus on field safety, employee engagement and the Return to Work Process. This role based in Tolga - QLD, requires an individual to proactively build relationships and engage with key stakeholders.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Proactively engage and empower leaders to drive a strong safety culture
- Support Managers in monitoring, analysing and investigating reported injuries, incidents, and near misses
- Support and conduct Risk Assessments to provide subject matter advice to the business on appropriate management and controls to minimise risk
- Manage and monitor return to work programs
- Manage claims and liaise with all stakeholders as required
- Maintain and monitor the Safety Management System
- Support the wider WHS group with strategic initiatives and facilitate audits
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum 5 years experience in a similar role
- Demonstrated experience in injury management and return to work
- A sound understanding of WHS legislation and regulatory requirements
- Demonstrated ability to provide expertise, coaching and advice across a wide variety of WHS matters.
- Strong customer focus and ability to build strong relationships at
all levels of the business
Ideally you will be drawn to a business where people truly are at heart. If this sounds like you, please APPLY NOW.