Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
We have an opportunity in Ripening/Warehouse Operations to join our pack house team at Fishermans Reach in New South Wales. This region of New South Wales consists of coastal townships such as Port Macquarie and South West Rocks, featuring the beauty of the beach and beautiful surrounds.
This role is primarily responsible for ripening and pre-packing fruit as per the production plans set out by the logistics manager. The specific focus is on customer service excellence, ensuring that in addition to meeting safety and operational expectations, customer needs are met for volume, quality and processes.
- Maintain and comply with WHS standards
- Ripening of avocados to customer expectations as per production plan
- Management of prepack operations and orders to customer requirements
- Ensure all packaging and labeling conforms to customer specifications
- Complete stock movements as required
- Assist with pallet containment, stock scanning and checks as required
- Complete appropriate reporting/documentation i.e. production logs and quality control reports
The successful candidate will have:
- Ripening experience is advantageous
- Forklift licence
- Have strong attention to detail and ability to problem solve when faced with challenges
- Willingness to learn and understand both ripening and logistics end-to-end processes
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage time effectively under pressure
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills and ability to build customer relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
This is a hands on role and requires the ability to work an offset week due to the 7 day operation of the department.If this sounds like you, then APPLY NOW!
Job no: AVAL00350
Location: Fishermans Reach
Closing Date: Thursday, 20 February 2020