Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Recruitment Services Manager - Costa Berries
We’re Costa. Australia’s leading grower, packer and marketer of premium quality fresh fruit and vegetables.
On the land, in distribution centres, and out on the roads – Costa people work hard to bring the freshest produce to tables across Australia.
But joining our team is about more than just hard work. It’s about picking a meaningful, sustainable job that’s good for you, and for Australia.
Who we’re looking for:
We're seeking an experienced and confident leader to support and lead the Berries National Recruitment Team, recruiting roles for our five sites across Australia. Reporting directly to the National HR Manager, the position is a fast-paced role with responsibility of delivering a high-level service to candidates and the Berries business. It is not essential that the right person for the role has experience in recruitment - the key elements are that you have strong experience of team leadership, planning and process improvement.
What you’ll be doing:
You’ll be responsible for managing the Costa Berries National Recruitment Team across multiple berry locations, the coordination of our national labour planning, and the design and delivery of innovative, successful national recruitment Campaigns.
Key responsibilities Include:
- Taking accountability for the overall coordination of national planning of labour needs and movements across the Costa Berries sites, working with regions and HR representatives to determine labour needs
- Supporting and managing the national recruitment team, enabling an environment where the recruitment team can thrive
- Delivering a process that attracts, engages and secures suitable candidates
- Developing and executing recruitment campaigns in line with the group media strategy for the medium and long term to ensure an appropriate flow of applications, Including via social media
- Managing and improving recruitment processes to continuously improve candidate experience
- Development and maintenance of key metrics and reporting on recruitment activities for sharing with internal customers
What you’ll bring to the role:
We’re looking for someone with…
- A tertiary qualification in business, recruitment, HR, marketing or project management
- Experience in a fast-paced leadership role
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Knowledge of workforce planning methods would be an advantage but is not essential
- Ability to use Microsoft programs and web-based systems
- Ability to manage competing priorities
This role is based on the mid North Coast and requires regular interstate travel therefore flexibility is important.
Whilst this role is based in the HR department leading the recruitment team, experience in recruitment roles is not essential. More importantly, we are looking for someone who is calm under pressure, is able to manage large volumes of information from multiple sources and is able to contribute to our ongoing aim of continuously improving our processes.
We care for our people:
People are the heart of Costa. Our employees enjoy some of the best benefits and conditions in the industry. From competitive pay to health, wellbeing, and further learning and development opportunities. No matter the role, you’ll always benefit from a caring environment that encourages and supports you to thrive, grow and connect.
Ready to apply?
Submit your application then keep an eye on your emails (including your junk/spam folder).