Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Receptionist - Traineeship
An exciting opportunity has become available to join our Costa Tomato business in Guyra, NSW on a full time basis.
The primary purpose of the role of Receptionist is to provide exceptional customer service to internal & external stakeholders.
The ideal candidate with ongoing support from the team will proactively undertake key accountabilities and responsibilities in an effective and efficient manner.
We offer the successful candidate a Traineeship, Certificate IV- Business Administration.
- Be eligible to successfully undertake a Traineeship, Certificate IV in Business Administration;
- Possess sound written English language and numeracy skills;
- The ability to prioritise and be capable of meeting deadlines;
- Have an eye for detail and be able to manage multiple tasks;
- A cheerful and can-do attitude;
- Be able to find creative solutions to problems;
- Possess the ability to work as a team and autonomously;
- Be able to demonstrate a committed, proactive and service orientated approach to work;
- No previous experience required!
What's in it for you?
- Earn Whilst You Learn | Complete Qualifications & Discover a New Industry
- Part of a Highly Regarded Operation | Work with Experienced Leaders
- Trainee Role With Future Opportunity to Progress
- Convenient Location with Onsite Parking | Friendly Team
- Full-Time Role | Ongoing Training & Career
Costa is Australia’s leading grower, packer and marketer of premium quality fresh fruit and vegetables. From this market leading position, we work incredibly hard to keep improving the quality of our produce and the service we deliver to our consumers.
With over 60 farms across Australia, our produce categories include:
- Berries (Blueberries, Raspberries, Blackberries, Strawberries)
- Citrus (Oranges, Lemons, Mandarins, Tangelos, Limes, Grapefruit)
Our produce is supplied to all major Australian supermarket chains, as well as independent grocers and a range of food industry stakeholders. We also export to Asia, North America and Europe.
Costa is committed to sustainable agriculture. Not only is it a key strategy for maximising our profitability, it’s also crucial to ensuring that our country’s natural resources are utilised in both an environmentally responsible and efficient manner. By taking this approach, Costa grows products which are healthy, safe and of the highest quality, while at the same time protecting and improving the natural environment.
About the Tomato Category
Our tomatoes are grown 365 days per year in one of Australia’s largest and most advanced glasshouse facilities, located at Guyra, in the beautiful New England Tablelands region of NSW.
To accommodate our continued business growth, a 12 month $67 million expansion project is underway, increasing our production area by 33% and creating an additional 150 jobs onsite. This expansion project will bring our onsite operation to 40ha of glasshouse, 2.5ha propagation nursery, 2 large packing facilities and over 800 staff.
Our state-of-the-art glasshouse technology puts Costa Tomatoes at the forefront of innovation in ecologically sustainable practices and sets us apart in the fruit and vegetable industry.
We currently grow 9 varieties of tomatoes including large truss, cocktail truss and small snacking.
For further information please contact
Eilish Dawson, HR Business Partner
m: 0408 663 491