Refer to a Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Production Line Manager
We’re Costa. Australia’s leading grower, packer and marketer of premium quality fresh fruit and vegetables.
On the land, in distribution centres, and out on the roads – Costa people work hard to bring the freshest produce to tables across Australia.
But joining our team is about more than just hard work. It’s about picking a meaningful, sustainable job that’s good for you, and for Australia.
Who we’re looking for?
So, put yourself in the driver’s seat and manage the citrus processing line in our Renmark Packing shed.
You’ll be responsible for the efficient and safe processing and packing of different varieties of citrus and meeting customer order deadlines.
- Planning the daily production schedule to meet customer orders.
- Set up and maintaining variety programs for the Compac machine.
- Fruit safety & quality throughout processing and packing.
- Supervision, training and coaching of production line staff
- Maintenance & cleaning of the Compac machine
- Demonstrating and promoting a team approach to safety. We look out for each other.
What you’ll bring to the role:
- Excellent communication skills, who can relate to people of different ages and backgrounds.
- A cool head under pressure and can work in a busy environment.
- Solid computer skills, being able to work with various computer programs.
- A team attitude to work.
- Flexibility, commitment and self-motivation
We care for our people.
People are the heart of Costa.Our employees enjoy some of the best benefits and conditions in the industry. From competitive pay to health, wellbeing, and further learning and development opportunities. No matter the role, you’ll always benefit from a caring environment that encourages and supports you to thrive, grow and connect.
During the peak season working on Saturdays will be required.