Refer to a Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Plant Supply Manager - Corindi
We’re Costa. Australia’s leading grower, packer and marketer of premium quality fresh fruit and vegetables.
On the land, in distribution centres, and out on the roads – Costa people work hard to bring the freshest produce to tables across Australia.
But joining our team is about more than just hard work. It’s about picking a meaningful, sustainable job that’s good for you, and for Australia.
Who we’re looking for:
an experienced and passionate Plant Supply Manager to join the National team In
Corindi based 30 minutes north of Coffs Harbour, this role is fulltime.
Reporting directly to the National Capital / Operational Projects Manager -
Berry Category, this position Is responsible for monitoring and planning the
production of plants and root stocks across multiple regions.
What you’ll be doing:
be responsible for the supply, monitoring and analytics of the plant and root
stocks throughout all regions. Functions include liaising with third party
suppliers, regional managers, finance team, and other leaders with the Berry
- Maintain key supply planning database
- Coordinate and Implement Initiatives on quality consistency and planning of the supply chain
- Accurately forecast volumes of growth
- Maintain and manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Generate proposed growth plans in accordance with the strategic plan
- Track deliveries and storage
What you’ll bring to the role:
We’re looking for someone with…
- Tertiary qualifications In Horticulture, Supply Planning, Business or Engineering preferred
- High levels of attention to detail
- Ability to accurately forecast volumes of growth
- Experience in fresh produce, agriculture, or horticulture industry preferred. Alternatively, food and Beveridge industry.
- Experience using production planning systems such as SAP or similar
- Advance competency In Microsoft Excel preferred
- Ability to work autonomously with
little to no supervision.
This role will require travel
within Australia, so the successful applicant will need to have the ability to
We care for our people:
People are the heart of Costa. Our employees enjoy some of the best benefits and conditions in the industry. From competitive pay to health, wellbeing, and further learning and development opportunities. No matter the role, you’ll always benefit from a caring environment that encourages and supports you to thrive, grow and connect.
Ready to apply?Submit your application then keep an eye on your emails (including your junk/spam folder).