Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Costa, an ASX listed company, is Australia’s leading grower, packer and marketer of premium quality fresh fruit and vegetables.
On the land, in distribution centres, and out on the roads – Costa people work hard to bring the freshest produce to tables across Australia. But joining our team is about more than just hard work. It’s about picking a meaningful, sustainable job that’s good for you, and for Australia. Costa is committed to sustainable agriculture. Not only is it a key strategy for maximising our profitability, it’s also crucial to ensuring that our country’s natural resources are utilised in both an environmentally responsible and efficient manner. By taking this approach, Costa grows products which are healthy, safe and of the highest quality, while at the same time protecting and improving the natural environment. With over 60 farms across Australia, our produce categories include:
- Berries (Blueberries, Raspberries, Blackberries, Strawberries)
- Citrus (Oranges, Lemons, Mandarins, Tangelos, Limes, Grapefruit)
Our produce is supplied to all the major Australian supermarket chains, as well as independent grocers and a range of food industry stakeholders. We also export to Asia, North America and Europe.
About the role:
This newly created position offers a 12-month Payroll Traineeship and the opportunity to become an experienced and skilled Payroll Officer, whilst completing a Certificate III in Business.
- Collecting, calculating, and entering data in order to maintain and update payroll information
- Ensuring all payroll transactions are processed efficiently
- Resolving payroll discrepancies
- Onboarding new employees into the system and entering variations to employment records.
- Maintaining payroll operations by following policies and procedures
The role is offered on a permanent full-time basis, working both in our Ravenhall Corporate office, and (once able to work independently) flexibly from home.
- Excellent administrative skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Great time management skills
- An ability to prioritise and manage workload accordingly
- Collaborative teamwork skills to achieve common goals
- An ability to learn and work across multiple technological platforms
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Be committed to learning
Benefits to you:
- Excellent training in payroll best practice that could set you up for a career in payroll, HR and Finance
- A long term progression opportunity within a large payroll department that will throw up chances to progress into senior payroll officer and team leader roles in the future.
- Be proud to work for a company that cares about it's people, it's produce and it's communities