Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Operations Supervisors - Corindi
Costa is Australia’s leading grower, packer and marketer of premium quality fresh fruit and vegetables. We nurture our people, cultivate our growing sites and invest in ongoing research and development.
All the products we grow, and sell are fresh, nutritious, unprocessed, and grown on our very own farms or those of our partner growers
We are currently seeking Supervisor to join our Irrigation and Establishment teams
Our crews are diverse, with Costa employing people from over 70 nationalities and multiple cultural backgrounds which leads to energetic teams working within a beautiful environment. We have supervisor roles available which we will encourage your ability to inspire, coach and lead to ensure that the crew is able to reach their full potential whilst sharing in their success and enjoying each working day.
- Follow Costa values – Determination, Passion, Accountability, Sincerity and Respect
- Ability to work autonomously and follow direction
- Goal Orientated
- Enthusiasm in driving quality culture within the business
- A willingness to work outside, have excellent attendance and attitude.
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- High level organisation and planning skills
- Be a team player
- Previous experience leading a team
- Driver’s License and own reliable vehicle
- Agricultural/horticultural experience is desired but not a requirement
What we offer:
- All Costa Berries sites are classed as regional for Working Holiday 2nd and 3rd year visas
- Costa harvest trail – ability to transfer and travel between sites as the season changes!
- Access to clean toilets, drinking water and free on-site car parking
- Full-Training provided for all tasks creating work flexibility and consistency
- Celebrate Cultural Days (Occasional BBQ's and Free Drinks)
- Paid in line with the Costa Berries Enterprise Agreement
- Free Access to an Employee Assistant Program
- Opportunities for Learning, Development, and progression
- Make new friends, learn new skills, learn about new cultures. Costa is a diverse organisation - we have people from all walks of life
- Values based organisation – Costa has culture of CARE
Check out “Costa Well Grown” at https://vimeo.com/333655457
We care for our people:
- People are the heart of Costa. Our employees enjoy some of the best benefits and conditions in the industry. From competitive pay to health, wellbeing, and further learning and development opportunities. No matter the role, you’ll always benefit from a caring environment that encourages and supports you to thrive, grow and connect.
Ready to apply?
If you are interested in joining us, please submit your application. There will be a merit-based recruitment process for all applications.
To submit your application, you will need the following:
- A copy of your Passport or Australian birth certificate with photo ID.
After you have submitted your application keep your eye on your emails - that is how we will contact you about the progress of your application. Once we have assessed your suitability for the role, if you are successful you will be issue documents for completion online prior to being invited to select a start date for work.