Refer to a Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Operations Supervisor - Corindi
We’re Costa. Australia’s leading grower, packer and marketer of premium quality fresh fruit and vegetables.
On the land, in distribution centres, and out on the roads – Costa people work hard to bring the freshest produce to tables across Australia.
But joining our team is about more than just hard work. It’s about picking a meaningful, sustainable job that’s good for you, and for Australia.
Who we’re looking for:
A hands on and proactive Supervisor to join our Operations team on our Corindi Farm In the beautiful Mid North Coast.
What you’ll be doing:
You will be responsible for coordinating the day-to-day activities of a team within our Operations department. You will be required to supervise daily labour activities, apply weekly activity plan and adapt to staffing numbers and environmental factors. This role reports directly to the Establishment and Irrigation Manager.
- Prioritise tasks and delegate them to team members accordingly.
- Ensure that all tasks are completely in a timely manner.
- Identify and report all Issues to line manager.
- Provide positive and encouraging feedback to team members.
- Develop team effectiveness and succession planning.
- Leady by example - show a consistent work ethic, respect, enthusiasm for the task.
What you’ll bring to the role:
We’re looking for someone with…
- Great organisation skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience of managing people.
- A strong sense of urgency.
- An excellent attention to detail.
- The ability to be adaptable to change.
We care for our people:
People are the heart of Costa.Our employees enjoy some of the best benefits and conditions in the industry. From competitive pay to health, wellbeing, and further learning and development opportunities. No matter the role, you’ll always benefit from a caring environment that encourages and supports you to thrive, grow and connect.
Ready to apply?
Submit your application then keep an eye on your emails (including your junk/spam folder).