Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Costa Mushrooms is a leading Mushroom grower and producer of this product and supplies large production volumes to the national retail supermarket chains across Australia, as well as the Wholesale marketplace.
Our facilities generate sizeable volumes of product and is in need of extra specialists to add value to this business, and to support growth and production outcomes.
About the Role:
· Assist in preparing daily operational plans to meet the requirements of internal customers and enable successful realisation of production targets and budgeted yields.
· Resolve daily work flow issues ensuring efficient operations.
· Manage and instruct trainee growers and cadets, both from a theoretical and practical point of view.
· Support quality management processes and procedures.
· Measure, manipulate and document growing room conditions in order to achieve maximum crop yields and quality.
· Assist in the supervision of cleaning protocols and hygiene practices for all production areas.
· Continual support of WHS company practices to ensure and achieve best practice.
Skills and Experience:
· You must have in depth knowledge and experience of the mushroom growing process.
· HACCP training desirable.
· Proven track record in delivering budgets, targets and consistency across mushroom production.
· Track record of achieving quality product outcomes, and offering improvements in efficiency rates.
Expected salary range $75K-$85K.