Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Costa, an ASX listed company, is Australia’s leading grower, packer and marketer of premium quality fresh fruit and vegetables. Our produce is supplied to all the major Australian supermarket chains, as well as independent grocers and a range of food industry stakeholders. We also export to Asia, North America and Europe and have operations within China and Morocco.
On the land, in distribution centres, and out on the roads – Costa people work hard to bring the freshest produce to tables across our nations. But joining our team is about more than just hard work. It’s about picking a meaningful, sustainable job that’s good for you, and our customers. Costa is committed to sustainable agriculture. Not only is it a key strategy for maximising our profitability, it’s also crucial to ensuring that our country’s natural resources are utilised in both an environmentally responsible and efficient manner. By taking this approach, Costa grows products which are healthy, safe and of the highest quality, while at the same time protecting and improving the natural environment. With over 60 farms across Australia, our produce categories include:
- Berries (Blueberries, Raspberries, Blackberries, Strawberries)
- Citrus (Oranges, Lemons, Mandarins, Tangelos, Limes, Grapefruit)
About the Role
This role is accountable for driving marketing communications to assist, to drive category and overall Costa performance, including reporting and analysis of Costa’s marketing channels and campaigns, in order to contribute to the improvement of sales effectiveness and performance. Reporting to the Chief Strategy Officer, Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for implementing marketing communication across a range of channels, as well as working with external providers to manage digital / social media and brand guidelines.
It is important that the incumbent be able to work closely with categories teams and a range of other stakeholders and have strong presentation skills and experience using visual aid tools and be able to work independently and deliver on agreed timeframes.
- Support Costa’s culture of care for People, Product, and our community
- Implement marketing communication initiatives across multiple channels including print, events, in-store and digital, working particularly closely with category teams.
- Work with external providers to create and manage digital / social media
- Work closely with category sales team to drive retail plans, brand awareness, contributing and implementing activities that drive volume
- Gather, create and update content for external and internal communication and presentations
- Oversee and manage brand guidelines across presentations, packaging, artwork design, signage and marketing collateral
- Work with external providers on packaging creation and artwork design, including creation of creative and project briefs
- Manage stand design, coordination and implementation for domestic and international trade shows
- Work with external providers on the creation of professional photography and video assets, including creation of briefs
- Create and update video content from grower and farms for internal and external distribution (basic editing skills required)
- Support regional farms with community engagement initiatives
- Basic data analysis
The Successful Applicant
We're looking for someone who has the following skills and/or experience:
- An accomplished Marketing professional with minimum 3 years' experience in a similar role.
- Tertiary qualification or degree in Marketing or related discipline
- Experience thinking creatively and innovatively to design and create marketing communications, concepts, and ideas in line with marketing strategies and plans
- Must have solid understanding of Marketing planning and communications
- Must have good understanding of data collection and analysis
- Excellent relationship, communication and time management skills
- Ability to manage complexities
- A self-motivated and organised person who can implement marketing strategy, make decisions, be accountable and achieve high quality results.
- Our Values under pin everything we do. They are:- Passion, Determination, Accountability, Sincerity, Respect
- We are committed to diversity, equality and inclusion.
- We are committed to respecting human rights across our operations.
- We invest in our people through graduate programs, scholarships, traineeships, study assistance, career pathways and ongoing learning.
- We reward our people with competitive salaries, reward and recognition programs, salary packaging and workplace benefit partnerships.
- We offer 12 weeks paid parental leave, employee assistance, flexible and remote work, free vaccinations, wellness programs, one day per year volunteer leave and the ability to purchase an additional four weeks of leave.
Costa's Culture of Care:
Costa Care is a culture initiative that sits at the heart of everything we do at Costa. It is built on our existing Costa values and culture — passion and care for our outstanding people, safe and nutritious food production, and thriving partnerships with our local communities and environments. Our leaders are accountable for developing a caring environment that encourages our people to thrive, grow and connect.
if this role sounds like you, APPLY NOW.