Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
We are looking for a skilled Maintenance Coordinator to oversee daily machinery maintenance, coordinate activities across multiple farm sites, supervise a small team, and ensure targets are met in accordance with safety protocols and budgetary guidelines.
What we offer:
A permanent, full-time position with a competitive base salary + superannuation. This position is based in Atherton, Far North Queensland.
- Leadership Development: We offer opportunities for continuous learning, development, and advancement in your safety career.
- Work-Life Balance: We value your well-being and prioritize work-life balance.
- Resources: A full IT kit is provided, ensuring you have the tools necessary for success in an evolving safety landscape.
- Performance Recognition: Benefit from an annual performance review process that recognizes and celebrates your achievements.
- Free Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Repair and maintain small engines and farm machinery.
- Coordinate farm maintenance activities across multiple sites (Tolga, Rangeview, and Walkamin).
- Communicate maintenance needs with other departments.
- Supervise maintenance staff, ensuring task requirements are met.
- Manage team productivity within budget and oversee documentation.
- Identify and implement efficiency improvements in collaboration with the Line Manager.
- Advise Line Manager on staffing needs and coordinate logistics.
- Evaluate staff performance and implement management strategies as needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent; technical certifications are a plus.
- Proven experience in small engine and farm machinery maintenance.
- Tech Savvy: Comfortable with relevant technologies - understanding of quality systems, MS Office & SharePoint
- Leadership Skills: Demonstrates the ability to lead a small team.
- Cultural Competence: Effectively engages with people from diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Planning and Organizing: Organizes and plans maintenance schedules effectively
- Values Centric: Showcase values-based behavior in your approach to safety, emphasizing integrity, collaboration, and commitment. Learn more about Costa Values here: https://costagroup.com.au/about-us/values/
Costa is Australia’s leading grower, packer and marketer of premium quality fresh fruit and vegetables. We nurture our people, cultivate our growing sites and invest in ongoing research and development.
All of the products we grow and sell are fresh, nutritious, unprocessed and grown on our very own farms or those of our partner growers.
The Costa Berry Category is at the forefront of genetic growing and innovation. We export to some of the most demanding markets in the world, so food safety is paramount. In all that we grow, we are committed to sustainable production and growing.
People are at the heart of the Costa business and across our regions we are a major employer with more than 6,000 workers during our peak seasons.
Interested in learning more about Costa? Visit our website to find out more www.costagroup.com.au