Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Costa is an ASX listed Company that manages and operates multiple farms and horticultural properties throughout the country, growing an extensive range of produce in more than 30 rural and regional communities across Australia.
Costa has an opportunity for a Logistics Supervisor to join the team at our 2PH business in the beautiful Central Highlands, in Emerald Queensland. This role is responsible for the day-to-day logistics of the site that interface between the orchard and the packhouse to facilitate incoming product and ripening. The role is an important pivot point where production plans are made and orders are filled, therefore dissemination of communication in a timely and accurate manner is essential.
- Ensure that space, equipment and the people required for inbound receivals, de greening of fruit, and employees are communicated with
- Ensure that new employees have the training and support required
- De greening of fruit to be monitored as per company requirements
- Cleaning schedules set up and implemented
- Liaise with transport and the orchard to plan for incoming product
- Expected stock levels communicated to ensure orders are filled
- Storage of fruit to maximise space
- Lead and motivate employee to drive performance
- Documentation and recording completed that meets company requirements
- Ensure compliance with health and safety standards at all times
- Experience in a similar logistics role
- De greening experience advantageous
- Demonstrated experience leading and engaging others
- Exceptional organizational skills as we operate in a busy seasonal environment
- Excellent communication at all levels and across a diverse workforce
- Strong understanding of Health & Safety practices
If this role sounds like you, APPLY NOW.