Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
IT Support - Melbourne
Costa, an ASX listed company, is Australia’s leading grower, packer and marketer of premium quality fresh fruit and vegetables.
On the land, in distribution centres, and out on the roads – Costa people work hard to bring the freshest produce to tables across Australia. But joining our team is about more than just hard work. It’s about picking a meaningful, sustainable job that’s good for you, and for Australia. Costa is committed to sustainable agriculture. Not only is it a key strategy for maximising our profitability, it’s also crucial to ensuring that our country’s natural resources are utilised in both an environmentally responsible and efficient manner. By taking this approach, Costa grows products which are healthy, safe and of the highest quality, while at the same time protecting and improving the natural environment. With over 60 farms across Australia, our produce includes avocados, berries, citrus, grapes, mushroom and tomatoes.
Our produce is supplied to all the major Australian supermarket chains, as well as independent grocers and a range of food industry stakeholders. We also export to Asia, North America and Europe.
The Role Involves
- Working within the operations team
- Liaising with internal functional teams
- Provide Service Desk Support
The successful candidate will have a proven commercial IT support background, excellent communication skills, and knowledge of ITIL tools, methodologies, and approaches.
- Experienced in a commercial IT support environment.
- Exceptional communication, organisational skills, both written and verbal
- Responding to support calls and helpdesk ticket queue
- Support team members to Troubleshooting laptop/desktop issues
- Problem solving mobile phone handset issues
- Problem solving and configuring Printers
- Microsoft Office problem solving
- Windows 7/10 problem solving
- Support for Office 365 environments
- Imaging and configuring desktop/Laptops
- Understand server and network infrastructure
- Knowledge and support of Active Directory
- Microsoft certification is advantageous
- Industry certifications such as ITIL fundamentals will be valued
- Proven network and desktop troubleshooting ability (with basic server troubleshooting)
- Experience within service desk environments using Jira
- Experience with Airwatch MDM (desired but not essential)
- Experience with Solarwinds (desired but not essential)
- Experience within the agriculture sector (desired but not essential)
For further information please contact Mark Brown (CIO) email@example.com
Applications must be submitted via the Costa Careers website, applications sent via SEEK or email will not be accepted.