Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Irrigator - Corindi
We’re Costa. Australia’s leading grower, packer and marketer of premium quality fresh fruit and vegetables.
On the land, in distribution centres, and out on the roads – Costa people work hard to bring the freshest produce to tables across Australia.
But joining our team is about more than just hard work. It’s about picking a meaningful, sustainable job that’s good for you, and for Australia.
Who we’re looking for:
The Irrigation Team are looking for an Irrigator to join our team for an immediate start. This is a Casual role based at our Corindi farm in Northern New South Wales. As one of the largest employers in the area, we have a lot to offer.
What you’ll be doing:
You’ll be responsible for the operation and maintenance of the Irrigation systems in berry blocks. This role is based on a 5 days (Monday to Sunday)/ 8 - 9 hours a day roster.
This role will include:
- Operation and maintenance of fertiliser mixing
- Operation and maintenance if Irrigation control systems and Irrigation lines
- Regular monitoring of plant water use and plant health
- General support and maintenance in other departments when required
We’re looking for someone with…
- An interest in plant health/horticulture (Desired but not essential)
- Self-motivation who enjoys working as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and at speed
- High reliability
- Great attention to detail and diligence in their work
- The ability to perform a physical role
- A current Driver’s License
- The motivation and commitment to uphold the 5 Costa Core Values of Determination, Passion, Accountability, Sincerity and Respect
- Prior irrigation maintenance and installation experience (Desired but not essential)
- Experience in a plumbing or general maintenance position (beneficial)
People are the heart of Costa. Our employees enjoy some of the best benefits and conditions in the industry. From competitive pay to health, wellbeing, and further learning and development opportunities. No matter the role, you’ll always benefit from a caring environment that encourages and supports you to thrive, grow and connect.
Ready to apply?
Submit your application then keep an eye on your emails (including your junk/spam folder).