Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Irrigation Supervisor - Corindi
Costa is Australia’s leading grower, packer and marketer of premium quality fresh fruit and vegetables. We nurture our people, cultivate our growing sites and invest in ongoing research and development.
All the products we grow, and sell are fresh, nutritious, unprocessed, and grown on our very own farms or those of our partner growers
We are currently seeking Supervisor to join our Irrigation team
Our crews are diverse, with Costa employing people from over 70 nationalities and multiple cultural backgrounds which leads to energetic teams working within a beautiful environment. We have supervisor roles available which we will encourage your ability to inspire, coach and lead to ensure that the crew is able to reach their full potential whilst sharing in their success and enjoying each working day.
About the role:
An irrigation supervisor will be required to support an irrigation team in completing daily objectives to produce a successful crop. There will be plenty to learn and opportunity to succeed. The ideal candidate will be motivated, hands on and able to work under pressure.
- Organise and supervise irrigation team on a day-to-day basis
- Assist in monitoring and managing the performance of irrigation team members
- Manage daily irrigation targets
- Ensure optimal operation of irrigation systems through regular monitoring and maintenance
- Other duties as required and/or directed
- Follow Costa values – Determination, Passion, Accountability, Sincerity and Respect
- Ability to work autonomously and follow direction
- A willingness to work outside, have excellent attendance and attitude.
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Previous experience leading a team
- Driver’s License and own reliable vehicle
What we offer:
- Access to clean toilets, drinking water and free on-site car parking
- Full-Training provided for all tasks creating work flexibility and consistency
- Celebrate Cultural Days
- Paid in line with the Costa Berries Enterprise Agreement
- Free Access to an Employee Assistant Program
- Opportunities for Learning, Development, and progression
- Make new friends, learn new skills, learn about new cultures. Costa is a diverse organisation - we have people from all walks of life
- Opportunity to support other regions
- Values based organisation – Costa has culture of CARE
Check out “Costa Well Grown” at https://vimeo.com/333655457
We care for our people:
- People are the heart of Costa. Our employees enjoy some of the best benefits and conditions in the industry. From competitive pay to health, wellbeing, and further learning and development opportunities. No matter the role, you’ll always benefit from a caring environment that encourages and supports you to thrive, grow and connect.
Ready to apply?
If you are interested in joining us, please submit your application. There will be a merit-based recruitment process for all applications.
To submit your application, you will need the following:
- A copy of your Passport or Australian birth certificate with photo ID.
After you have submitted your application keep your eye on your emails - that is how we will contact you about the progress of your application. Once we have assessed your suitability for the role, if you are successful you will be issue documents for completion online prior to being invited to select a start date for work.