Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Costa is Australia's leading grower, packer and marketer of premium quality fresh fruit and vegetables. We nurture our people, cultivate our growing sites, and invest in ongoing R&D all so that we can continue to deliver the very best product on the market today.
We are seeking applications from enthusiastic, outdoor persons interested in pursuing a career in the horticultural industry as an Irrigation Assistant at our property located at Colignan, near Mildura in North West Victoria.
The successful candidate will be:
- Experienced in Irrigation work, including mixing and distribution of fertilizer
- Experienced in maintenance of drip and sprinkler irrigation systems
- Willing to be involved in frost mitigation / night shift as required
- Able to keep accurate and up to date records, including reasonable maths skills
- Capable of working within OH&S requirements & of meeting time deadlines
- Flexible in their approach to their work duties & willing to pitch in as required
- Licensed HR Truck & Forklift operator - highly desirable.
Computer skills and/or Horticulture qualification will be considered advantageous.
Australian Driver's Licence is essential.
The pay rate will be negotiable, commensurate with experience and qualifications. The position is casual initially, with full time hours available.
On-site accommodation is available, if required.
All selection decisions are made on the basis of merit and will be fair, equitable and free from discrimination.
Only successful candidates will be notified.
Casual / Seasonal
Job no: BFAN00352
Closing Date: Friday, 6 March 2020