Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
We’re Costa. Australia’s leading grower, packer and marketer of premium quality fresh fruit and vegetables. Costa has an expansive footprint of domestic and international farms and horticultural properties which grow, package and market premium fresh fruit and vegetables.
An opportunity has become available for an Irrigation Assistant to join our 2ph business in Emerald, QLD. The Irrigation Assistant will work as part of a team to optimise plant health through effective management of irrigation and fertigation operations on farm.
About the Role
- Working with Irrigation Manager to set irrigation programs
- Monitoring systems and soil moisture
- Maintenance and repair of irrigation systems
- Setting up and moving irrigation lines
- Mixing and distribution of fertiliser
- Maintenance of records and collection of information
- Experience working in a similar role
- Good working knowledge of irrigation systems and infrastructure
- Troubleshooting skills to identify and resolve irrigation issues
- Basic computer skills
People are the heart of Costa. Our employees enjoy some of the best benefits and conditions in the industry. From competitive pay to health, wellbeing, and further learning and development opportunities. No matter the role, you’ll always benefit from an environment that encourages and supports you to thrive, grow and connect.