Refer to a Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Integration Developer (Azure)
Integration Developer (Azure) - Melbourne
Costa is Australia’s leading grower, packer and marketer of premium quality fresh fruit and vegetables. From this position, we work incredibly hard to keep improving the quality of our and the service we deliver to our consumers. With over 60 farms across Australia, our categories include:
- Berries (Blueberries, Raspberries, Blackberries, Strawberries)
- Citrus (Oranges, Lemons, Mandarins, Tangelos, Limes, Grapefruit)
This position offers an opportunity to an ambitious and career minded individual wanting to be part of an exciting team within Australia’s largest grower and distributor of fresh fruit and vegetables. Experience in the Agricultural industry is preferred.
The Role Involves
- Leveraging components of our Microsoft Azure platform environment, including Logic Apps, Azure Functions, Azure Data Lake, Azure SQL databases, Service Bus, Event Grid, Event Hub
- Support existing Biztalk on-premise environment (Biztalk experience nice-to-have)
- Working with SQL and SAP tools on SAP HANA as Data Warehouse environment (SAP experience nice-to-have)
- Working within the internal development team, functional teams and analysts
- Design, develop, test and deploy integration and data flows
- Assist with day to day support
- Investigate and resolve efforts, defects, and incidents reported on the test and production systems as required
The successful candidate will have a proven Development background, excellent communication skills, and experienced in Enterprise Java Systems and development of server side applications, user of java development tools, methodologies and approaches. In return, an excellent and friendly team environment is offered, with exciting and challenging new projects.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in application integration and SQL
- Experience with Azure platform and integration tools, and build/deployment on Azure
- Solid experience with JSON, HTTP, REST, as well as API consumption and development
- Solid technical skills, with the ability to understand complex processes and systems
- Strong team skills and communication skills, both written and verbal.
This is a Permanent role and is a great opportunity to be part of a dynamic and fast paced team.
If you meet the above requirements, please submit your application using the "Apply Now" button below.