Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
We’re Costa. Australia’s leading grower, packer and marketer of premium quality fresh fruit and vegetables. Costa has an expansive footprint of domestic and international farms and horticultural properties which grow, package and market premium fresh fruit and vegetables.
We are seeking an experienced individual to partner with the Costa 2PH team in Emerald QLD to implement HR strategies, policies, and systems for continuous improvement and provide HR support across all aspects of the employee journey. This role requires an individual to proactively build relationships and engage with key stakeholders.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Support Costa’s culture of Care across People, Product and Community
- Implement and support the HR strategic plan through communication and collaboration
- Manage regional recruitment and deliver positive onboarding experiences
- Provide general HR advice on interpretation of Enterprise Agreement, Award or Contractual provisions
- Deliver guidance to enhance leader capability in engaging and motivating employees
- Provide support and guidance to managers in effectively managing performance, grievance, and conflict resolution
- Support and coordinate the implementation of group HR strategies, policies, processes, programs, systems and training
- Coordinate employee and community events and initiatives
- Facilitate HR audits and EBA negotiations
- Tertiary qualifications or substantive and demonstrable related experience in HR function
- Demonstrated ability to provide expertise, coaching and advice across a wide variety of HR matters
- Working knowledge of legislation
- Strong customer focus and ability to build strong relationships at all levels of the business
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
People are the heart of Costa. Our employees enjoy some of the best benefits and conditions in the industry. From competitive pay to health, wellbeing, and further learning and development opportunities. No matter the role, you’ll always benefit from an environment that encourages and supports you to thrive, grow and connect.