Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
HR Business Partner
The Costa Tomato Category is a key pillar within the Costa Group, one of Australia’s most successful and reputable companies recognised nationally as the leading grower, marketer and exporter of fresh produce.
We currently have an opportunity for a qualified and experienced HR Business Partner to join the team at our growing facility in Guyra, Northern NSW (near the city of Armidale). Reporting directly to the HR Manager, the role will be responsible for a variety of HR operational and project work across two production sites, employing over 600 workers. The role will suit a self-driven candidate with a L&D and/or generalist HR background, seeking a role in a fast paced environment with career progression opportunities.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Workforce planning, recruitment and induction;
- Driving the development and implementation of L&D programs, with a focus on utilising technology;
- Coordination of learning and development activities and records;
- Partnering with key labour managers to provide quality and accurate HR advice and support on a variety of HR matters including policies, performance management, investigations and employee entitlements;
- Interpreting and implementing relevant awards and workplace agreements;
- General HR reporting and administration;
- Supporting onsite weekly payroll activities.
The successful candidate will require:
- A minimum of 4 years L&D and/or generalist HR experience;
- A strong focus on providing quality HR support with a working knowledge of employment legislation and experience in recruitment and performance management processes;
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and oral;
- The ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders in a diverse team environment;
- A positive attitude and sense of humour;
- Excellent initiative, work ethic and attention to detail;
- Strong IT skills including MS Excel;
- Relevant HR qualifications, payroll experience and exposure to industrial environments will be highly regarded.
For further information please contact Tabitha Collins, HR Manager m: 0438 989 508 e: firstname.lastname@example.orgApplications will be reviewed upon receipt, immediate commencement available.
Job no: TXS007
Closing Date: Immediate start available