Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
HR Business Partner
Costa is an ASX listed company, recognised as Australia’s leading grower, packer and marketer of fresh fruit and vegetables. The company is continuing to grow and therefore we need greater support in the Far North Queensland region.
We are seeking an experienced individual to partner with the Avocado & Banana team in Far North Queensland to provide HR generalist advice and support across all aspects of the employee journey. This role based in Tolga - QLD, requires an individual to proactively build relationships and engage with key stakeholders across multiple sites.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Coordinate recruitment activities and drive a positive on boarding experience
- Provide general HR advice on interpretation of Enterprise Agreement, Award or Contractual provisions
- Deliver guidance to enhance leader capability in engaging and motivating employees
- Partner with people leaders to guide on people processes and conversations, including support on performance guidance, development and performance management
- Support and coordinate the implementation of group HR strategies, policies, processes, programs, systems and training
- Coordinate employee and community events and initiatives
- Facilitate HR audits and EBA negotiations
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum 5 years experience as a HR Business Partner
- Demonstrated ability to provide expertise,
coaching and advice across a wide variety of HR matters
- Experience with employee relations legislation and performance management actions
- Experience with presentation and facilitation
- Strong customer focus and ability to build strong relationships at all levels of the business
Ideally you will be drawn to a business where people truly are at heart. If this sounds like you, please APPLY NOW.