Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
HR Business Partner - Berries
Costa is Australia’s leading grower, packer and marketer of premium quality fresh fruit and vegetables. We nurture our people, cultivate our growing sites and invest in ongoing research and development.
All of the products we grow and sell are fresh, nutritious, unprocessed and grown on our very own farms or those of our partner growers.
The Costa Berry Category is at the forefront of genetic growing and innovation. We export to some of the most demanding markets in the world, so food safety is paramount. In all that we grow, we are committed to sustainable production and growing.
People are at the heart of the Costa business and across our regions we are a major employer with more than 6,000 workers during our peak seasons.
About the opportunity:
We are looking for an experienced HR Business Partner to join our expanding HR team within our berry category. The HR Business Partner will report to the National HR Manager and will provide professional and business-focused support to our berry regions.
What we offer:
- Permanent, Fulltime position + Base Salary + Superannuation
- Free Access to an Employee Assistant Program
- Opportunities for Learning, Development, and progression
- Opportunities for mentorships and coaching
- Work-life Balance
- Full IT Kit provided
- Annual Performance Review Process
About the role:
The HR Business Partner will be responsible for the following key areas;
- Advising and supporting our berry farm regions in their management of all people topics including structure design, recruitment, performance management and disciplinary investigations
- Identifying trends in ER/IR cases and using this to develop proactive tools to support business performance
- Contributing to the design and delivery of a talent management framework with the berry category, identifying critical roles and designing proactive mechanisms to enable talent pathways and succession planning
- Working with the HR Team to understand training needs across regions and establishing ways of training our people for the future of the business
- Supporting with Enterprise Agreement negotiation processes and ongoing embedding of the agreement
- Leading on preparations for relevant external audits across the farm sites (e.g. SMETA)
- Understanding and embedding requirements of group policies and procedures across the berry business
To be successful in this role you will have at least 5 years experience in a HR role working with in a geographically dispersed business.
In addition, you should have the ability to:
- Take action in a proactive way and make considered decisions
- Prioritise workloads and communicate those priorities across the business
- Build and maintain relationships
- Identify areas for improvement and take action to make changes
- Operate within frameworks consistently
Experience of negotiating an enterprise agreement and being part of external audits would be advantageous.
The role will involved travel domestically to our berry sites, therefore the ability to travel is essential.
Costa is seeking applicants who can demonstrate their behaviour in line with the Costa Values (https://costagroup.com.au/about-us/values/)
For a confidential conversation about this role please contact Sarah Willder, National HR Manager, email@example.com
Applications will close once the right candidate has been selected, so if you wish to be considered, apply now!