Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Graduate Program 2020
Our Graduate program aims to develop Growers of the future by providing intensive hands on experience across a multitude of key departments within the Costa Group over an 18 month period.
Three rotations through our different regions and business categories which will include time in our Nurseries, Glasshouses, Packing Sheds, Farms and Agronomy teams. Graduates also gain an insight into what happens after our product leaves the farm through exposure to the Sales and Marketing functions based in our Melbourne head office. Hands on training on our farms coupled with leadership and development training make this an opportunity not to be missed. Our fast paced program will accelerate your career giving you access to opportunities across different categories and regions with unprecedented access to senior leaders to mentor and guide your course work. Our graduate opportunities are residential giving you the chance to support and live in thriving local communities.
Opportunities are open for start dates in February or July 2020.
- Completion or near completion of a Bachelor level qualification or higher in a relevant discipline such as Horticulture, Agronomy, Plant Science, Agrifood Systems or Rural Science;
- A strong interest in pursuing a career in horticulture;
- Willingness to relocate;
- Current valid drivers license;
- Commitment to the 18 month graduate program;
- Passion to develop technical and leadership skills through hands on experience in a diverse team environment;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Commitment to Costa's Core Values.
Costa is Australia’s leading grower, packer and marketer of premium quality fresh fruit and vegetables. From this
- Berries (Blueberries, Raspberries, Blackberries, Strawberries)
- Citrus (Oranges, Lemons, Mandarins, Tangelos, Limes, Grapefruit)
By taking this approach, Costa grows products which are healthy, safe and of the highest quality, while at the same time protecting and improving the natural environment.
Register your interest by clicking the Apply link.
Full time, Graduate / Apprentice / Trainee
Job no: JBAL90259
Location: New South Wales , Queensland, South Australia, Tasmania, Victoria, Western Australia, Corindi, Tumbarumba, Sydney - Eastern Creek, Comboyne, Fishermans Reach, Guyra, Euston, Tully, Walkamin, Atherton/Mareeba, Glen Aplin, North Maclean, Childers, Gunalda, Brisbane, Mundubbera, Kumbia, Riverland Region, Monarto, Adelaide, Devonport, Dunorlan, Lebrina, Sulphur Creek, Wesley Vale, Dulverton, Spreyton, Riverland Region, Melbourne - Mernda, Nagambie, Melbourne - Yarrambat, Melbourne - Derrimut, Melbourne - Epping, Mildura, Melbourne - Ravenhall, Gingin, Jandakot, Casuarina, Mandurah
Closing Date: Thursday, 31 October 2019