Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Fruit Pickers - FNQ
Costa is Australia’s leading grower, packer and marketer of premium quality fresh fruit and vegetables. We nurture our people, cultivate our growing sites, and invest in ongoing research and development.
All the products we grow, and sell are fresh, nutritious, unprocessed, and grown on our very own farms or those of our partner growers.
About the opportunity to join us:
- Picking blueberries at our Far North Queensland Farm.
- Must be flexible to work across other Farm Worker duties is essential as tasks may vary on a daily or weekly basis
- Work is available on a casual basis as it is a seasonal role and weather dependent
- You will be trained by the supervisors on how to pick and pack the best quality fruit
- It is a physical role which requires walking and small continuous movements of the wrists, hands, and arms
What we offer:
- $25.41 per hour + incentive program
- Access to clean toilets, drinking water and free on-site car parking
- Full-Training provided for all tasks creating work flexibility and consistency
- Costa harvest trail – ability to transfer and travel between sites as the seasons change!
- Celebrate Cultural Days (Occasional BBQ's and Free Drinks)
- Paid in line with the Costa Berries Enterprise Agreement
- Free Access to an Employee Assistant Program
- Opportunities for Learning, Development, and progression
To be successful in this role you will have:
- The determination to be productive and make the most of our incentive program
- Be self-motivated with excellent attention to detail
- Foster team spirit, by working and communicating respectfully between cultures
- Passion for working outdoors
- Good judgement and accountability for your actions
If you are interested in joining us, please submit your application. There will be a merit based recruitment process for all applications.
To submit your application you will need the following:
After you have submitted your application keep your eye on your emails - that is how we will contact you about the progress of your application. Once we have assessed your suitability for the role, if you are successful you will be issue documents for completion online prior to being invited