Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Forklift / Warehouse Operator
Costa Group is Australia's leading grower, packer and marketer of premium quality fresh fruit and vegetables. Our Australian origins date back to the19th century, starting as a family business before becoming an ASX listed company. At Costa, we celebrate our people as being the foundation of our business and instill strong values: Passion, Determination, Accountability, Sincerity and Respect. We take pride in our ‘zero harm’ safety culture to ensure all employees have a safe work environment.
The Costa Farms and Logistics Category is a national provider of supply chain management and logistics solutions for retail and FMCG companies and provides marketing services for growers' produce through our market floor.
We have an exciting opportunity for Forklift / Warehouse Operators to join our high-performing and friendly team at our Epping, Vic, facility located in the Melbourne Produce Markets employed on a Casual basis. Shift & Weekend work may be required.
Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Receiving, sorting and dispatching orders.
- Using electric pallet jacks and forklifts.
- Working in a refrigerated environment.
- Pick and pack store orders.
- Work in a safe manner following our safe work procedures.
- Manual lifting of stock up to 20kg repetitively for extended periods of time.
- Safe manual handling.
- Cleaning machines and warehouse when required.
- Stacking and wrapping orders in a safe and study manner to meet correct transport requirements.
- Forklift license (License to perform high risk work) Required.
- Previous warehouse experience in warehouse operations preferred, not required.
- Experience in using warehouse management system including RF scanning preferred, not required.
- Ability to work as part of a team and communicate clearly.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Strong safety mentality.
- Ability to carry out repetitive lifting of cartons weighing up to 20kg in a fast paced environment.
- Opportunity for further career progression.
- Training and development.
- Join a national organization with operations in all states.
- Friendly team environment with positive culture.
- Competitive above award rates paid.
Applications close 31st October 2023 or if role filled prior
To apply for this role please click on the 'apply' link and complete the online application.