Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Forklift / Warehouse Operator
Costa Group is Australia's leading grower, packer and marketer of premium quality fresh fruit and vegetables. Our Australian origins date back to the19th century, starting as a family business before becoming an ASX listed company. At Costa, we celebrate our people as being the foundation of our business and instill strong values: Passion, Determination, Accountability, Sincerity and Respect. We take pride in our ‘zero harm’ safety culture to ensure all employees have a safe work environment.
The Costa Farms and Logistics Category is a national provider of supply chain management and logistics solutions for retail and FMCG companies and provides marketing services for growers' produce through our market floor.
We have an exciting opportunity for Forklift / Warehouse Operators to join our high-performing and friendly team at our Distribution Centre in Jandakot, WA, employed on a casual basis. Morning shifts starting from 5am until early afternoon, must be available for weekend work - Training provided.
- Off loading trailers and receiving stock.
- Operating a Forklift within a warehouse.
- Using a forklift to locate pallets of stock into ascending racking.
- Cleaning warehouse as required.
- Using electric pallets jacks.
- Working in a refrigerated environment.
- Work in a safe manner following our safe work procedures.
- Repetitive lifting of weights up to 23kg for extended periods of time.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work independently within guidelines instructed.
- Weekend work required.
- Morning starts to early afternoon finish.
- Forklift license Required!
- Ability to operate a forklift in a high paced and confined environment.
- Previous warehouse experience not required, however will be taken into consideration.
- Experience in using warehouse management system including RF scanning, not required but viewed favorably.
- Ability to communicate clearly.
- Ability to carry out repetitive lifting of cartons weighing up to 23kg in a fast paced environment.
- Safety First mentality.
- Opportunity for further career progression.
- Training and development.
- Flexible working days.
- Competitive and above award rates paid.