Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Costa is Australia’s leading grower, packer and marketer of premium quality fresh fruit and vegetables.
Costa’s EJT Packhouse is located in Curlwaa NSW and operates from May to October each year packing fresh citrus fruit such as oranges, lemons, mandarins and grapefruit for both export and domestic markets.
Who we’re looking for:
Experienced Forklift Driver who will be responsible for transporting citrus bins and loading and unloading trucks in a busy pack house environment. Working across multiple teams, communication and forward planning skills are a must to ensure smooth citrus packing and freight operations. Successful applicants will be rostered regular shifts for the five month packing season and encouraged to return for future seasons subject to worker performance and reliability. Availability to work 5-6 day or afternoon/night shifts including the occasional weekend if required is essential.
What you’ll be doing:
- Safe and efficient forklift transporting, loading and unloading of citrus bins.
- Daily pre-starts and equipment checks to proactively identify maintenance issues.
- Maintain logs in accordance with safety and quality requirements.
- Other duties to assist despatch staff, as required.
What you’ll bring to the role:
- Current Driver’s License and Forklift License.
- Previous experience in a pack house or warehouse environment is preferred.
- Ability to follow instructions and safe operating procedures.
- A cool head under pressure and ability to work in a diverse team.
We care for our people:
People are the heart of Costa. Our employees enjoy some of the best benefits and conditions in the industry. From competitive pay to health, wellbeing, and further learning and development opportunities. No matter the role, you’ll always benefit from a caring environment that encourages and supports you to thrive, grow and connect.
Ready to apply?
Hit the ‘Apply’ button then keep an eye out for an email as suitable candidates will be contacted as they apply. For further information please contact Luke Taylor, EJT Packhouse Manager on 0436 350 704.