Refer to a Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
FNQ - Tipping and Weeding crew
Costa is Australia’s leading grower, packer and marketer of premium quality fresh fruit and vegetables. We nurture our people, cultivate our growing sites and invest in ongoing research and development.
All of the products we grow and sell are fresh, nutritious, unprocessed and grown on our very own farms or those of our partner growers
We are currently looking for enthusiastic and motivated people to join our team at our Atherton Tablelands farm!
- Tipping, weeding and blueberry picking
- Other duties, as tasks could vary on a daily or weekly basis
- Work is available on a casual basis from now until September
- Walkamin, Atherton, Tolga
- Option to transfer to other sites for their peak season if we have seen good performance at FNQ
- 5 or 6 days a week, Monday to Sunday.
- Picking is paid under a piece rate agreement in line with the Costa Berries Enterprise Agreement
- Weekly pay by bank transfer with emailed payslips
- All Costa Berry sites are regional for working holiday 2nd and 3rd year visas
- Paid in line with the Costa Berries Enterprise Agreement
- Full training provided
- Work health and safety managed as a priority onsite with qualified and experienced first aides available at all times
- Full COVID protocols in place to protect all workers
- Experienced and supportive supervisors who will assist you in maximizing your earnings
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have the ability to undertake strenuous work activities for extended periods of time in adverse weather conditions
- Be a strong team player
- Have excellent attention to detail and be self-motivated
- Have the ability to work within a team
- Hold a driver’s licence (not essential) and have your own reliable transport (essential). Public transport is not available on the Tablelands.
If you are interested in joining us, please submit your application. There will be a merit based recruitment process for all applications.
To submit your application you will need the following;
- drivers’ licence if you will be driving a vehicle on site
- A copy of your passport or Australian birth certificate with photo ID
After you have submitted your application keep your eye on your emails - that is how we will contact you about the progress of your application. Once we have assessed your suitability for the role, if you are successful you will be issue documents for completion online prior to being notified of your start date.