Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Finance Business Partner
Finance Business Partner
Who we’re looking for:
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the critical role of Finance Business Partner is responsible for the end to end reporting process including financial analysis and commercial supports as it relates to the Citrus and Grapes farming business in Sunraysia. The Finance Business Partner will work extensively with the farming and operational teams and will be the key go to person for all financial support required in the Sunraysia region.
What you’ll be doing:
The role will predominantly be responsible for identifying and analysing trends relating to key business drivers including in depth analysis into the cost base to assist strategic decision making and improve overall operational efficiencies. There will be a strong focus on partnering with the farm and admin managers, requiring on site attendance or hybrid work arrangement subject to the successful candidate’s location. The role is supported by two direct reports located in Sunraysia.
- Monthly and weekly preparation of financial results utilising the corporate reporting scorecards/KPI reports. Include the forecasting of expected costs/income and the tracking of sales/prices during harvest period.
- Host regular meetings with operational management to discuss weekly results, key inputs/outputs and upcoming activities to ensure accurate reporting.
- Financial analysis of key revenue drivers and in-depth analysis of case base.
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Annual budget preparation.
- Finance degree and CPA/CA qualified.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Commercial acumen and experience with budgeting and cyclical reporting.
- Ability to deliver requirements in a highly agile manner as many outputs could require quick turnaround to inform decision making.
- Intermediate – advance level in Microsoft Excel.
We care for our people:
People are the heart of Costa. Our employees enjoy some of the best benefits and conditions in the industry. From competitive pay to health, wellbeing, and further learning and development opportunities. No matter the role, you’ll always benefit from a caring environment that encourages and supports you to thrive, grow and connect.
Ready to apply?
For more information please contact Human Resources on 0418 830 492.