Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Finance and Administration Support Officer - Gingin
Costa Pty Ltd Berry Category is Australia's largest berry producer with multiple sites located across Australia. Costa grows and markets blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, and blackberries.
Costa's berry category is proudly at the forefront of genetic and growing innovation. We export to some of the most demanding markets in the world, so food safety is paramount. In all that we grow, we're committed to sustainable production and growing.
The Gingin team are looking for an energetic, self-starter to join our world class team in a part time permanent role 3 to 4 days a week. As one of the largest employers in the Gingin Shire, we have a lot to offer-career progression and on-going work may be available for the right candidate.
About the roles
We are currently seeking a Finance and Administration Support Officer to assist with multiple tasks across our Gingin Farm. A strong ability to work autonomously and in a team environment to ensure that our operations run effectively.
This position is responsible for undertaking all aspects of administration, data entry and supporting the payroll team
- Provide administration and financial assistance that are determined by the team priorities
- Ordering and maintaining consumables for the farm team
- Processing of payroll hours and invoices
- Managing all site payroll enquiries
- Supporting in the organisation of meetings including collating agendas and taking minutes
- Liaise with vendors
- Utilise appropriate systems and process to review, maintain and coordinate accounting and financial information
- Manage and process Workers Comp claims for the region
In addition, we’re looking for someone with…
- The ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- That can demonstrate problem solving, use initiative and be flexible with day-to-day tasks
- Must be based in Perth, ideally Northern suburbs
- Experience utilising and maintaining Excel spreadsheets
- Experience across other Microsoft Office packages including Word, Teams and PowerPoint
- Experience with SAP would be a bonus but not essential
- The ability to communicate with a wide range of people
- An interest in community engagement
- Reliable transport and a driver’s license
What’s In It For Me? – We understand you spend most of your time at work, so the team at Costa want it to be fun and fulfilling!
We have a number of benefits on offer including:
- Values based organisation – Costa has culture of CARE
- All Costa Berries sites are classed as regional for Working Holiday 2nd and 3rd year visas
- Further training and career opportunities – we have many examples of people who have moved their way through different roles in our business
- Make new friends, learn new skills, learn about new cultures. Costa is a diverse organisation - we have people from all walks of life
- A full safety induction is provided for all roles
- Work health and safety always managed as a priority on site with qualified and experienced First Aiders available
- Full COVID protocols in place to protect all workers - registered COVID Safe Business TAS
- The opportunity to be involved in the supply chain from farms to tables all around Australia
We care for our people:
People are the heart of Costa. Our employees enjoy some of the best benefits and conditions in the industry. From competitive pay to health, wellbeing, and further learning and development opportunities. No matter the role, you’ll always benefit from a caring environment that encourages and supports you to thrive, grow and connect.
Ready to apply?
Submit your application then keep an eye on your emails (including your junk/spam folder).