Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Field Harvest Coordinator - Tasmania
We’re Costa. Australia’s leading grower, packer and marketer of premium quality fresh fruit and vegetables.
On the land, in distribution centres, and out on the roads – Costa people work hard to bring the freshest produce to tables across Australia.
But joining our team is about more than just hard work. It’s about picking a meaningful, sustainable job that’s good for you, and for Australia.
Who we’re looking for:
We're looking for an experienced leader to join our team in the Tasmanian berry business.
What you’ll be doing:
You’ll be responsible for supporting the Farm Manager in the supervision of harvest crews, monitoring performance and driving efficiencies.
- Support Farm Manager in developing and maintaining a block picking plan
- Support the Farm Manager in establishing and maintaining required number of crews in line with fruit volumes and picking plans
- Ensure appropriate resources are available for harvest crews, including labour and equipment
- Monitor quality performance of teams
- Act as a point of contact for queries from Field Harvest Supervisors and Crews
- Provide supervision to the Harvest Support team, providing coaching and guidance where needed
What you’ll bring to the role:
We’re looking for someone with…
- Experience of leading a large team including team supervisors, with diverse backgrounds
- Working in a horticultural environment
- Exposure to budget and KPI's
- High level organisation and planning skills
- Ability to make decisions independently
- Highly attentive to detail with a sense of urgency
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Computer skills, including use of Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
We care for our people:
People are the heart of Costa. Our employees enjoy some of the best benefits and conditions in the industry. From competitive pay to health, wellbeing, and further learning and development opportunities. No matter the role, you’ll always benefit from a caring environment that encourages and supports you to thrive, grow and connect.
The successful incumbent will require flexibility to align hours with the harvest season
Ready to apply?
Submit your application then keep an eye on your emails (including your junk/spam folder).