Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Reporting to the Banana Operations Manager, this role will be based at our Tully farm in Far North Queensland.
About the Role
The main focus of this role is the ongoing daily maintenance, repair and servicing of farm machinery as required.
In this role you will be responsible for: -
- Repairs, maintenance and servicing of small engines and farm machinery
- Adhering to maintenance servicing schedules
- Communication with other departments regarding maintenance needs
- Adhering to deadlines and budgets
To be successful in this role you will have demonstrated experience in a similar role as well as:
- Must have formal qualifications as a Diesel Mechanic
- Enjoy working as part of a team
- Have excellent communication and time management skills
- Possess the ability to assess and prioritise maintenance, repair and servicing needs
- Experience with small engine/diesel engine maintenance, fitting and hydraulic systems experience, irrigation system maintenance experience
- Be mechanically-minded with strong problem-solving skills
- Be able to work in a semi-autonomous role with limited supervision
If this sounds like you, APPLY NOW.