Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Distribution Centre - Support Roles - Berry Category
Costa is Australia’s leading grower, packer and marketer of premium quality fresh fruit and vegetables. We nurture our people, cultivate our growing sites and invest in ongoing research and development.
All of the products we grow, and sell are fresh,
nutritious, unprocessed and grown on our very own farms or those of our partner
Our Distribution Centre is the central hub of activity. You will play an integral part of the supply chain process, as the role you perform ensures the product is delivered to the right place at exactly the right time to provide the highest quality of fruit to our consumers.
There are multiple opportunities on offer
- Modified Atmosphere Operators (MA Operator)
- Intake Operators
- Dispatch Support
- Support Roles
- Pack Shed Operators
What’s in it for me? – We understand you spend most of your time at work, so the team at Costa want it to be fun and fulfilling!
What we offer:
- Minimum $26.91 per hour pending on the role you are successful for
- All Costa Berries sites are classed as regional for Working Holiday 2nd and 3rd year visas
- Costa harvest trail – ability to transfer and travel between sites as the season changes!
- Access to clean toilets, drinking water and free on-site car parking
- Full-Training provided for all tasks creating work flexibility and consistency
- Celebrate Cultural Days (Occasional BBQ's and Free Drinks)
- Paid in line with the Costa Berries Enterprise Agreement
- Free Access to an Employee Assistant Program
- Opportunities for Learning, Development, and progression
- Make new friends, learn new skills, learn about new cultures. Costa is a diverse organisation - we have people from all walks of life
- Values based organisation – Costa has culture of CARE
- You are not afraid of hard work and having a go
- You have amazing attention to detail and are very good with numbers
- Time pressure situations do not worry you, in fact you thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You are available to work weekends – Costa operate on a 7-day rotating roster, whilst you will not work every weekend, weekend availability is important
- You like the cold – these roles operate within our cold storage facilities
- Great computer skills, you can work your way around a computer, iPad and different software – do not worry, we are here to help
- You ask loads of questions: we rely on you to be our eyes and ears, if you see or are not sure about something please speak up, we are here to support you.
- You will be paid an hourly rate in accordance with the role you will be undertaking.
- Your hourly rate will be determined by the Costa Berries Enterprise Agreement with pay rates higher than the Horticulture Award
- Weekly pay every Thursday by Bank transfer
- Payslips are emailed at the same time to your nominated email address
- Superannuation is paid in line with legislation
Check out “Costa Well Grown” at https://vimeo.com/333655457
If you are interested in joining us, please submit your application. There will be a merit-based recruitment process for all applications.
To submit your application, you will need the following:
- A copy of your passport or Australian birth certificate with photo ID.
After you have submitted your application keep your eye on your emails - that is how we will contact you about the progress of your application.
You will be required to attend an interview; the recruitment team will be in touch to organise a suitable date and time.