Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Distribution Centre - Support Roles - Berry Category
Costa is Australia’s leading grower, packer and marketer of premium quality fresh fruit and vegetables. We nurture our people, cultivate our growing sites and invest in ongoing research and development.
All of the products we grow and sell are fresh, nutritious, unprocessed and grown on our very own farms or those of our partner growers
We are currently looking for enthusiastic and motivated people to join our team in the Costa Berry category.
Our Distribution Centre is the central hub of activity. You will play an integral part of the supply chain process, as the role you perform ensures the product is delivered to the right place at exactly the right time to provide the highest quality of fruit to our consumers.
There are multiple opportunities on offer
- Modified Atmosphere Operators (MA Operator)
- Intake Operators
- Dispatch Support
- Support Roles
- Pack Shed Operators
What’s In It For Me? – We understand you spend most of your time at work, so the team at Costa want it to be fun and fulfilling!
We have a number of benefits on offer including:
- Regular shifts on offer
- Vales based organisation – Costa has culture of CARE
- All Costa Berries sites are classed as regional for Working Holiday 2nd and 3rd year visas
- Potential for ongoing work in the off-harvest season – we like to retain great workers
- Further training and career opportunities – we have many examples of people who have moved their
- way through different roles in our business
- Make new friends, learn new skills, learn about new cultures. Costa is a diverse organisation - we have people from all walks of life
- A full safety induction is provided for all roles
- Work health and safety managed as a priority on site with qualified and experienced First Aiders available at all times
- Full COVID protocols in place to protect all workers - registered COVID Safe Business TAS
- Opportunity to travel – follow the Costa Harvest Trail, work your way around Australia
- The opportunity to be involved in the supply chain from farms to tables all around Australia
- You are not afraid of hard work and having a go
- You have amazing attention to detail and are very good with numbers
- Time pressure situations do not worry you, in fact you thrive in a fast paced environment
- You are available to work weekends – Costa operate on a 7-day rotating roster, whilst you will not work every weekend, weekend availability is important
- You like the cold – these roles operate within our cold storage facilities
- Great computer skills, you can work your way around a computer, IPad and different software – do not worry, we are here to help
- You ask loads of questions: we rely on you to be our eyes and ears, if you see or are not sure about something please speak up, we are here to support you.
How Will You Get Paid?
- You will be paid an hourly rate in accordance with the role you will be undertaking.
- Your hourly rate will be determined by the Costa Berries Enterprise Agreement with pay rates higher than the Horticulture Award
- Weekly pay every Thursday by Bank transfer
- Payslips are emailed at the same time to your nominated email address
- Superannuation is paid in line with legislation
To successfully complete your application please include a copy of your photo ID (License, Passport, ID Car) and your Birth Certificate. Alternatively, if you have a Passport you can just upload a copy.
What Is the Next step?
Once you have completed your application, keep an eye on your emails.
The Recruitment Team will be in contact, as they may require some more information, or they are ready to send you an onboarding pack.
Once your pack is completed, we will be in touch to arrange a start date.