Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Costa is Australia's largest producer, marketer and exporter of premium quality fresh fruit and vegetables.
We are seeking applications from enthusiastic, results orientated persons with an eye for detail and activity coordination who are interested in work as a Dispatch Coordinator in our Renmark Citrus Pack House.
This busy role will have accountability for multiple aspects of the Dispatch function including:
- Liaison with sales and marketing staff to establish freight requirement for the dispatch of juice fruit, packed fruit for Australian market, containers for export market and for Air Freight – Forward Loading Services
- Booking and scheduling trucks for despatch including arranging out-of-hours logistics.
- Liaison with Production Manager or Operations Manager to arrange labour to load trucks and stow containers.
- Organizing the preparation of dispatch documentation including truck manifests, export transfers documents
- Maintaining accurate records of dispatched produce.
- Recording Chep pallet movements and packed product bin movements.
- Checking freight accounts.
- Other duties as directed by the Operations Manager – Packing and Production Manager
An ability to work flexible hours including regular weekend work along with additional hours during peak periods is essential as are exceptional co-ordination skills and good communication skills. Previous experience in a dispatch function of related logistics support role would be desirable.
This position will initially be a casual appointment for the upcoming Citrus Harvest season through to end November with the prospect of it becoming a full time appointment.
Casual / Seasonal
Job no: CXAT00396
Location: Riverland Region
Closing Date: Friday, 3 April 2020