Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Costa, a Fresh Fruit Company is on a continuous improvement journey and are seeking an experienced Change Manager.
- Establish a Costa Change Management Methodology
- Create and deliver a strategy plan to implement the Change Methodology Costa Wide
- Provide support to Project Managers that are delivering change management within a project.
- Project related work with stakeholders to understand business impacts and prepare impact assessment plan
- Project related creation and deliver communication plan
- Manage and deliver agreed Change Management plan within agreed time frames
- Facilitate change management meetings with assigned working groups/representatives
- Deliver change management implement plan and closure report for all Project related change
- Promote a culture of high performance and continuous improvement that values learning and a commitment to quality in line with Costa’s core values
- Engage and influence key stakeholders, including senior managers throughout the organization, to become drivers of change and promote the delivery of the change;
What you will need for this role
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a Change Manager in project-based environments
- Experience in large global changes with affect operational workflows as well as people and technology changes
- Experience and knowledge of change manage principles, methodologies and tools
- Demonstrated change delivery skills
- Demonstrated stakeholder engagement skills
- Proven ability to work across multiple areas, communicating effectively to drive quality outcomes.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Exceptional attention to detail, time management and organisational skills;
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Ability to influence stakeholders from different levels of the organisation and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions, visions and goals
- Acute business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle
- Ability to identify problems early and solve them effectively
Job no: ICAM90240
Location: Melbourne - Ravenhall
Closing Date: Wednesday, 2 October 2019