Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Blueberry Pickers - Gingin WA
Costa is Australia’s leading grower, packer and marketer of premium quality fresh fruit and vegetables. We nurture our people, cultivate our growing sites, and invest in ongoing research and development.
All the products we grow, and sell are fresh, nutritious, unprocessed, and grown on our very own farms or those of our partner growers.
What we offer:
- All Costa Berries sites are classed as regional for Working Holiday 2nd and 3rd year visas
- Farm work just an hour from Perth
- Paid weekly in line with the Costa Berries Enterprise Agreement
- Full training provided by friendly and encouraging supervisors, with ongoing support
- Access to clean toilets, drinking water and free on-site car parking
- Costa harvest trail – ability to transfer and travel between sites as the season changes!
- Free Access to an Employee Assistant Program
- Make new friends, learn new skills, learn about new cultures. Costa is a diverse organisation - we have people from all walks of life
- Values based organisation – Costa has culture of CARE
About the opportunity to join us:
- Picking blueberries, it is a physical role that requires walking and small amount of movement of the hands and arms
- Work on a casual basis from June 2023 until November 2023, with full time work available during our peak time
- Training is provided on how to pick and pack the best quality fruit
To be successful in this role you will be:
- Determined, productive and make the most of our incentive program
- Self-motivated with attention to detail
- Team spirited by working and communicating respectfully between cultures
- Passionate for working outdoors
- A good judge of quality and have accountability for your actions
Check out “Costa Well Grown” at https://vimeo.com/333655457
If you are interested in joining us, please submit your application. There will be a merit based recruitment process for all applications.
To submit your application, you will need the following:
A copy of your passport or Australian birth certificate with photo ID.
After you have submitted your application keep your eye on your emails - that is how we will contact you about the progress of your application. You will be assessed on your suitability for the role, and if you are successful, you will be issued documents for completion online prior to being invited to select a start date for work.