Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Costa is Australia’s leading grower, packer and marketer of premium quality fresh fruit and vegetables. We nuture our people, cultivate our growing sites and invest in ongoing research and development.
We are looking for pickers for our avocado farms in FNQ. These are casual positions with the diversity to work across different areas of our avocado farms.
Role Responsibilities include:
- Picking Avocados
- Working on large farms with high humidity and warm temperatures
- Standing or walking for 8 hours per shift, with breaks
- Repetitive low muscle load movement of hands, wrists, arms, elbows, shoulder, neck, back.
- Working at heights (occasionally)
- Shifts are mostly rostered Monday to Friday however weekend work maybe required
Successful candidates must:
- Have access to reliable transport to and from the work site
- Be physically fit with the ability to stand and/or walk for extended periods of time
- Be able to work in a warm and humid environment
- Have an understanding of basic English (written and spoken)
- Work cooperatively and respectfully in a multicultural workforce
- Have a strong focus and commitment to Occupational Health and Safety, Food Safety and Quality
If this sounds like you, apply NOW!