Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Costa Group is Australia's leading grower, packer and marketer of premium quality fresh fruit and vegetables. Our Australian origins date back to the 19th century, starting as a family business before becoming an ASX listed company. At Costa, we celebrate our people as being the foundation of our business and instil strong values; Passion, Determination, Accountability, Sincerity and Respect. We take pride in our ‘zero harm’ safety culture to ensure all employees have a safe work environment.
The Costa Farms and Logistics Category is a national provider of supply chain management and logistics solutions for retail and FMCG companies and provides marketing services for growers' produce through our market floor.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Administration Officer to join our high-performing and friendly team at our site in Epping, VIC, employed on a full-time basis, working Monday to Friday, starting early morning (shift start time 2:00AM)About the role
Reporting to the Administration Manager, this broad and challenging opportunity will see you play a key role in the overall success of our administrative performance by working closely with key stakeholders across the business. The duties of your role will be inclusive of, but not limited to the following;
- Manage all administrative systems and procedures, to comply with company policies.
- Data entry of goods receipted, ensuring accuracy of information
- Collect customer payments of goods
- Provide general administration support as required
Benefits and Perks
- Genuine career advancement & development within large corporate company
- Training and Development focus
- Onsite car parking
Skills and Experience
- Experience within Administrative/Cashier function
- Experience working within a Team environment
- Good communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and deadlines
- Advanced knowledge Microsoft Excel & Word programs
- SAP computer system knowledge (preferred but not essential)
Applications close 5PM EST Friday, 14 May 2021.