Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Raspberry Picker - Corindi 2024/2025
Costa is Australia’s leading grower, packer and marketer of premium quality fresh fruit and vegetables. We nurture our people, cultivate our growing sites, and invest in ongoing research and development.
All the products we grow, and sell are fresh, nutritious, unprocessed, and grown on our very own farms or those of our partner growers.
About the opportunity to join us:
- Picking raspberries - Those with a Costa payroll ID number and raspberry experience will be given priority.
- Must be flexible to work across other Farm Worker duties as needed is essential as tasks may vary on a daily or weekly basis
- Work is available on a casual basis and is weather dependent
- You will be trained by the supervisors on how to pick and pack the best quality fruit
- It is a physical role which requires walking and small continuous movements of the wrists, hands, and arms
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have the determination to be productive and make the most of our incentive program
- Be self-motivated with excellent attention to detail
- Foster team spirit, by working and communicating respectfully between cultures
- Have passion for working outdoors
- Have good judgement of quality and have accountability for your actions
What we offer:
- All Costa Berries sites are classed as regional for Working Holiday 2nd and 3rd year visas
- Costa harvest trail – ability to transfer and travel between sites as the season changes!
- Access to clean toilets, drinking water and free on-site car parking
- Full-Training provided for all tasks creating work flexibility and consistency
- Celebrate Cultural Days (Occasional BBQ's and Free Drinks)
- Paid in line with the Costa Berries Enterprise Agreement
- Free Access to an Employee Assistant Program
- Opportunities for Learning, Development, and progression
- Make new friends, learn new skills, learn about new cultures. Costa is a diverse organisation - we have people from all walks of life
- Values based organisation – Costa has culture of CARE
Check out “Costa Well Grown” at https://vimeo.com/333655457
If you are interested in joining us, please submit your application. There will be a merit based recruitment process for all applications.
To submit your application you will need the following:
After you have submitted your application keep your eye on your emails - that is how we will contact you about the progress of your application. Once we have assessed your suitability for the role, if you are successful you will be issue documents for completion online prior to being invited to select a start date for work. Our next available start date is Thursday the 15th of February 2024